I hear it all the time……
- Women’s metabolism breaks down when they turn 35.
- It gets harder to shift weight when you’re over 35.
- Your belly fat and love handles will never shift once you’re over 35
This is not true at all……
Metabolism is the process by which your body converts what you eat and drink into energy.
Metabolism does not get broken or remain static, it ADAPTS to how we eat.
That is why you cannot be on a diet forever….the body adapts and you hit a plateau.
If want to look good in your 40s you have to manage the four important levers that drive metabolism.
If one of them is off, then it will affect how you look and feel.
Tired of Forever Being on a Diet?
My Forever 21 nutrition based weight loss program is now open for sign up.
Send me a message and I’ll let you know how we can work together.
Let 2021 be the year of difference for you, to reclaim your health and wellness.
Before you Go…
You might also like this post on “Women and our relationship with food”.
- What’s the deal with icecream, chocolate and cookies?
- Why must our weight go to our belly and thighs???!!!
- Comfort-eating… how can we manage it better?
Then, find out “What’s wrong with our food“ and why we’re so vulnerable to lifestyle diseases in this century.
Please share your biggest “AHA!” moment in the comments… I would love to hear from you.
Talk soon. Liz.